A) Graph Lube
State-of-the-art lubricant made up of submichronized graphite combined with organic and new generation waxes. The presence of organic molybdenum particles gets to reduce the friction extending the transmission lifetime.
- The result is a perfect combination, creating a lightweight, flexible, low-friction, longer-life layer for excellent drive train performance.
- Eliminates noises, creaks, and improves performance. Smooths the shifting and reduces chain suction from chainring teeth.
- Protects against corrosion and prolongs the life of all components.
- Product certified by Bureau Veritas.
B) Ceramic Lube
Advanced chain lubricant for all conditions. Formula with ceramic additives.
This is our PREMIUM product, which lasts longer and protects transmission wear more.
Contains a wax base with ceramic particles that creates greater protection in the chain.
- Once applied, it has greater durability and resistance than Teflon (PTFE).
- For road and mountains.
- Additional protection against corrosion.
- Prolongs the life of the transmission.
- Reduces noise and delays chain wear.
Dry in a few minutes, leaving a lubricating film with low attraction of dirt and abrasive elements.
- Longer duration between applications.
- Clean transmission for longer
- Easily removed with soap and water.
- Keep departures between 120-150 km
C) Wax Lube
The new trend. An ultimate and unique chain lubricant that contains waxes and water in emulsion.
- BLUB wax based goes on wet and sets up a dry and strong wax film. It is applied with the chain perfectly clean and has very low attraction to dirtiness.
- Ideal lube for dry and dusty conditions in mountain rides and dry conditions on road rides.
- Does not contain oil or grease. It is 100% biodegradable. Without harmful solvents.
- Prolongs and protects the transmission life.
- Resists low and high temperatures without affecting performance.
- Saves watts thanks to low friction between the transmission elements by creating a thin wax film between all the parts in contact and making them flow without stress.
- Reduces noise and prevents chain wear.
D) Wet Lube
The perfect lubricant for very extreme conditions. Ideal for situations of mud, humidity or rain.
- Apply it with the chain dried and will maintain its properties hundreds of kilometers.
- Our most resistant, durable and strong lubricant. Completely water repellent, capable of putting up with any type of terrain and conditions.
- Unbeatable for long distances and terrible conditions.
- Does not require continuous lubrication.
- Contains anti-corrosive additives preventing chain oxidation even when the user is in snow, sleet, thick fog or sea salt.
- Very popular option for users who face muddy mountain conditions.
E) Dry Lube
Excellent lubricant for dry conditions and long distances. It is made with PTFE material.
- It goes on wet and forms a TEFLON dry layer that keeps your chain clean, without absorbing any dirt, dust or sand.
- Satisfies road and mountain bikers demand.
- Formulated with PTFE material, able to reach each chain link and achieve unbeatable friction.
- The best for dry, dirty and dusty environments and goes well in wet conditions.
- Facilitates a very smooth transition between chainrings and sprockets.