Our solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 Angular Contact sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
- For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm when used in a 68mm wide BB shell. This is the overall spindle length with all spacers and adjusters removed from the spindle. Measurement is taken from the inside face of the crank arm to the very end of the spindle.
- Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
Enduro Angular Contact ABEC-5
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9mm
Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm*
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 68mm - 73mm BB Shell Width