The Reigning King of Full-Face Helmets
The reigning king of full-face helmets, the D4 range expands with a Polyacrylite model packing the same safety and comfort features as the premium carbon and composite models into a price-conscious shell. Details make the D4 the most coveted full-face in mountain biking, including Mips® C2 brain protection, an air intake system for ventilation, and an unmatched anatomical fit.
This helmet is designed and intended exclusively for use by bicycling activities, including mountain biking and off-road cycling.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
*Headliners and cheek pads can be interchanged within the same EPS size.