** Pre-Ordered Frames are take approx 1-3 weeks before they ship out **
The Calling is the Following's delinquent little brother that left on a road trip and never returned, that pedaled into the night in search of more, then woke for the sunrise mission to the summit.
1) INTERNAL ROUTING - For Stealth dropper posts. Rear derailleur and brake routing is cleanly routed under the toptube and the rear derailleur cable is internally routed through the swingarm to keep things tidy.
2) RUBBER PROTECTION - Integrated rubber protection for the chainstay and seat stay to keep things peaceful and quiet in the woods.
3) CUSTOM ISCG05 MOUNTS - Custom ISCG05 tabs to accommodate our lower guide collaboration with e13 components.
4) E13 CHAINGUIDE - Custom e13 lower guide and bash guard. (optional add-on)
5) INTEGRATED CHAINGUIDE - Fully integrated carbon chainguide to keep that chain on.
6) DOWNTUBE PROTECTOR - Molded Rubber Downtube Protector keeps rocks and debris off the plastic and quiets the ride.
7) BOLT ON AXLE - Our new axle bolts directly into the derailleur hanger for stiff hassle free operation.
8) SAG METER - Evil added a fancy integrated SAG meter into the non-drive side Delta Link to make suspension set up easy. Push it forward, sit on your bike, adjust air pressure to 30%, then shred.
9) PLASTIC FANTASTIC - Uni Directional Carbon with One Piece Molded construction from one of the best factories in the business.
10) DELTA SYSTEM - Completely redesigned with a focus on simplicity, weight reduction and strength. We increased lateral frame stiffness with redesigned dog bone links that use integrated forged bosses to connect the linkage and simplify maintenance.
|Available Sizes||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Colours||Angry Dolphin, Muddy Waters|
|Rear Shock||Rock Shox Super Deluxe Debonair|
|Rear Axle Standard||12 x 148mm|
|BB Standard||73mm Threaded BSA|
|Max Chainring size||36T Single Ring (doesn't fit 28T)|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
For more enquires on Evil Bike and its availability, kindly contact the friendly Unsprung team at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also drop by our HQ to chat with us and get an up-close encounter with the Evil beauties!Our HQ location can be found here: Unsprung HQ address