For MY23 the FOX 36 receives an update in the form of a new crown with updated design and engineering for more steer tube overlap improving durability and maintaining stiffness while dropping 20 grams.
1. NEW CROWN - Lighter by 20 grams, while increasing steerer-tube overlap at the CSU, the new crown design improves durability while our engineering maintains stiffness and drops weight.
2. KABOLT X AXLE - Kabolt X, a lightweight bolt-on floating axle to shave grams and increase torsional stiffness via a sleeveless, single-sided pinch bolt design.
3. LOWER LEG BYPASS CHANNELS - Increasing air volume within the lower legs reduces the amount of additional unintended pressure ramping. Lower leg bath oil also circulates to the upper reaches of the legs, continuously lubricating the foam rings and bushings as the fork compresses and extends through its travel.
4. LOWER LEG BLEEDERS - Allows for atmospheric pressure equalization for better fork performance, allowing full travel to be achieved and increasing small bump sensitivity and responsiveness.
5. LOWER LEG ARCH - Our new lower leg design pulls out all the stops, shaving every possible gram while making sure not to compromise stiffness or strength requirements of modern enduro and gravity-style riding.
"Factory" says it all - feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of our Factory-level riders. What we sell is what they race. Factory Series products feature slippery smooth, ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat.
|Air Spring||FLOAT EVOL|
- 15QR x 110 Boost
|Upper Tube Finish||Kashima Coat|
|Rotor Size||180 direct Post Mount, Up to 230 compatible|
Gloss OrangeGloss Black