Grip it and Rip it with the all-new HandUp Hand Laid in Canada gloves!!
We reached out to HandUp to help us bring you our ‘Hand Laid in Canada’ gloves. These gloves are equally at home while gripped to your bars or grabbing a cold one post-ride and we’re confident that they will reduce your calluses when you’re out working on the trails.
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- Laser cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddle handlebars
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lip