The patent-pending Pack Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not found on a typical multi-tool and it is light and compact so you can carry it with you.
Tool serves as:
i. Tire lever
ii. Valve core remover
iii. Valve stem lock nut wrench
iv. Master link pliers. I
v. Storage for two master links
(Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool.)
- Our beloved pack pliers have a shiny new coat — Nickel plating to be precise. Nickel plating provides higher corrosion resistance, more durability and easier cleaning.
- 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains.
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links.
- Patent-pending, designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo
- Colors - Black or Red. Choice of bolt color on black version.
- Master links not included.
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm, weight: 38g
- Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims.