Wolf Tooth Components ReMote
The ReMote 31.8mm is for road, cyclocross, gravel and any drop-bar bike.
NOTE: This clamp will not work with mountain bike handlebars. Mountain bike handlebars require a 22.2mm clamp.
From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available.
High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- ReMote 31.8 Clamp for drop bars - includes hinged handlebar clamp. Attach with 1-2nm max.
- Compatible with most cable-actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- Material - 6061 T6 Aluminum with Delrin Axle
- Mounting Types
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano works for some Hope Brakes.
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - Includes the MatchMaker X hardware, which is a T-nut and bolt that allows the Remote MM to attach to the MatchMaker X clamp. You will need the MatchMaker X clamp which is not included.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars