Win up. Win down. Follow no one.
This was the bike that made people realize 29ers don’t suck. The bike that inhales trails, hunts for mischief, rewards deviously rowdy behavior. It took naysayers and made slaysayers. It slashed and burned a category only thought fit for naptime. It redefined short-is-big, support-is-necessary, progression-is-key, pop-is-king. The Following started an entire genre of bikes.
And while the Following is as far from everybody else’s bike as it could be—it’s currently bucking the nebulous-reach trend while scrubbing the long gap at the same time—it’s still the bike that wastes nothing in any challenge. Uphill, then egregiously descending through every opportunity while decimating every pump and undulation the trail has to give—and then some. Slash-XC, shred-country, hard both ways, TAll Mountain—call it what you want, the Following will follow no bike.
Which is why the Evil Following will always be the King of Pop.
1) SENDER NEUTRAL - Excels with both reduced & tradi- tional offset forks
2) PEDAL-FORWARD POSITIONING - 77-degree seat tube angle puts you over the pedals, powerfully cranking uphill.
3) FULLY INTERNAL - Tubes within tubes. Set-up bliss, tidy looks.
4) SILENCE OF THE LINKAGE - Dual-row, angular-contact, Klüberplex-filled bearings + oversized pivot hardware = lifetime.
5) DIRECT-INJECTION CHAINGUIDE - As light as it gets—and remov- able for those who want even lighter.
|Wheel Size||29" or 27.5+|
|Max Rear Tire Size||
29" x 2.5" (Varies By Brand) / 27.5+" x 2.8"
|Available Sizes||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Colours||Protein Powder, Black|
|Rear Shock||Rockshox Deluxe Ultimate Debonair|
|Rear Axle Standard||12 x 157mm|
|BB Standard||73mm Guide SuperBOOST Threaded BSA|
|Max Chainring size||36T Single Ring|
For more enquires on Evil Bike and its availability, kindly contact the friendly Unsprung team at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also drop by our HQ to chat with us and get an up-close encounter with the Evil beauties!
Our HQ location can be found here: Unsprung HQ address