The Tyler McCaul signature pedal and the largest, super concaved Deity pedal to date!
- 110mm x 105mm footprint
- Super concaved 2.5mm deep pedal profile per side - for exceptional grip.
- 14mm thin at the centre
- Machined traction grooves
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability
- Dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite
- Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Rebuild kits available
- Heat treated Cr-Mo spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen key
- Extruded and Machined from Deity Molds and 6061 T6 Aluminum
||Downhill, All-Mountain, Enduro, Freeride, Trail
|6061 T6 Aluminum
|High Polished Black, Blue, Green, Platinum, Purple, Red, White Powdercoat