Our new Direct Mount Chainrings for SRAM 8-Bolt Mountain Cranks are optimized for the new SRAM Transmission mountain groupsets and T-Type chains.
These are for folks who have the latest SRAM T-Type Transmission groupset that want a different chainring size beyond stock offering or upgrade to a Made In USA option with an optimized tooth profile for better performance.
The 3mm offset is for SRAM MTB cranks with DUB WIDE spindles that are already at the 55mm chainline required for SRAM T-Type Transmission groupsets. The 0mm offset is for SRAM XX1 SL cranks with DUB spindles to move the chainline from 52mm to 55mm.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace a direct mount chainring for SRAM T-Type Transmission cranksets and other SRAM cranks that use the 8-bolt standard.
- SRAM T-Type Transmission DUB Wide MTB cranksets use the 8-bolt direct mount standard.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability
- 3mm, 0mm offsets available
- Chainline 55mm with 3mm offset for DUB Wide MTB, 0mm offset for DUB
- Chainline 52mm with 3mm offset for DUB
Weights: 30T • 65g | 32T • 69g | 34T • 73g | 36T • 77g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Included: set of eight custom T20 stainless steel bolts
Made in the USA