Wolf Tooth headsets are machined in the USA with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum.
Our Performance Headsets are built with Enduro black oxide bearing and have a one-year warranty. Our headsets have three levels of superior custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset. They are designed to be lightweight, strong, and durable. Available in a variety of colors.
These IS headsets are for frames with molded-in internal bearing cups.
- Any frame that uses IS (Integrated Standard) headsets with 41mm upper and 52mm lower outer bearing diameter.
- Uppers and lowers sold separately.
- Enduro black oxide steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower.
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately). (Never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube).
For the guide to determine which headset you need, click here.
| Upper Assembly
- Ultralight Stem Cap With Integrated Spacer plus an aluminum bolt and a star nut.
- 7mm top cover = 8mm total stack.
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around steerer tube.
- Custom-molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing.