ShiftMounts are adapter mounts which allows you to integrate SRAM and Shimano shifters with several different brakes from Shimano, SRAM, and Magura.
Handlebar space is prime real-estate and this ShiftMount integrates seamlessly for a clean look.
ShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type - brake type]
- MM-ISII is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
- MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake
- ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec B brake
- ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
- MM-MAG is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake
- ISEV-MM is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a SRAM MatchMaker brake
- ISEV-22 Clamp is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting directly to a handlebar
- Consult the brake and shifter manufacturers to understand which mounting interface you have on your brakes and shifters.
- Shimano I-spec A, Hope, and TRP brakes are not supported.
- Shimano I-spec EV to Magura brakes is not supported because of geometric challenges.
- MM-ISEV is compatible with M9100, M9120, M8100, and M7100 Brakes. It is not compatible with Deore M6100 or M4100 brakes.
- MM-ISEV, MM-ISII, & MM-MAG is compatible with but not designed for SRAM AXS. With SRAM AXS, the shift lever will be further towards the end of the bar, or closer to the rider's hand than is ideal for most riders.
- For handlebar clamp ShiftMounts tighten clamp bolt to 1-2 Nm max torque.
Weight: (Including hardware) MM-ISII • 10.5g | MM-ISEV • 9g | ISEV-ISB • 10g | ISEV-ISII • 6g | MM-MAG • 12g | ISEV-MM • 9.5g | 22 Clamp-ISII • 12.5g | 22 Clamp-ISEV • 10g