The all new Tech 4 E4 builds on our 25+ years’ experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses all new internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate in turn gives a lighter lever action, reducing rider fatigue and keeping our legendary feel and modulation. The updated E4 caliper utilises hybrid style Stainless steel pistons with a phenolic insert allowing for smoother movement and less maintenance, while still able to manage high temperatures without heat transfer during extreme use.
- Increased power versus Tech 3
- Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking.
- Hinged clamp reducing weight and ergonomics
- Shifter integration improved for more adjustability
- Tool free bite point and reach adjustments
- Hybrid piston design
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- Compatible with a wider range of current shifter options
- Complete brake available in Black or Silver with colour accent options of; Black, silver, purple, red, blue, or orange.
- Standard hose
- 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height.
- Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
- Hybrid-style pistons that allow smoother movement and require less maintenance, and a phenolic insert to manage heat transfer during extreme use.
- The Tech 4 retains the tool-free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3
- All Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads.
|Lever Reach Adjust:
|Pad Contact Adjust:
|Reversible Lever Body:
||AM / Enduro
||343g (per brake)