The Insurgent LS is a rolling battering ram, pushing more travel than any
current Evil model with a 168mm rear travel and 180mm up front. No matter
how battered the bike park becomes, the Insurgent serves up rippin laps and
dusty rains. Pick your platform. with a full 27 S" build or the MX mixed-wheel
option. Small wheels with a 180mm fork for mind-melting laps, or MX with
a 170mm fork for added stability. steeper lines, and plowing down stream.
27.5* never died. It just quit caring what people think.
The Insurgent is available in both full 27.5” and a mixed wheel 29”/27.5” MX version. Small wheels for the park, jumps, whips, and berms, or MX for increased front-wheel traction, steeper lines, heavy slabs, and chunder crushing.
Party Harder In The Front
1) LONGER TRAVEL - 168mm of rear wheel travel paired with a 180mm (27.5) or 170mm (MX 29) fork for crushing trail, floating over rough stuff, and not being afraid to let go of the brakes when a rock garden rises out of the earth.
2) CLIMB-FRIENDLY GEOMETRY - Because climbing still matters to most riders, a steeper 78.2° seat tube angle makes for an upright position and longer reach. Designed for a 44mm offset fork with 180mm travel (27.5) and 44mm offset fork with 170mm travel (MX 29).
3) SUPER BOOST SPACING - Why? Strong. Firm. Burly. Pick your poison. Super Boost is simply stiffer in all the right places with the added benefit of increased tire clearance. The Insurgent is designed to accommodate up to a 27.5” x 2.6” rear tire.
4) LONGER, SLACKER, FAST AF - Longer reach means a more centered and confident body position for when the going gets fast. Head tube angle of 64.7° X-LOW (27.5) and 63.5° X-LOW (MX 29).
5) WHEELIE SHORT CHAIN STAYS - Make bikes shred again. Short 430mm chain stays mean wheelies for days and manuals for months. Because when the front wheel is off the ground, the fun meter is red lining. Usually.
6) WIDER MAIN PIVOT. LARGER HARDWARE - Super Boost rear axle spacing allowed us to widen the main pivot hardware. The increased stiffness and strength means you can flex on your riding partners instead of your bike.
7) STAY QUIET. STAY DEADLY - Sound Mounds are a key feature to our sound-canceling chainstay protector. Stop that cringe-inducing chain slap that makes other riders not call you back.
8) DIRECT INJECTION CHAIN GUIDE - A chain that stays in line stays on the ring. Evil’s integrated chain guide is indexed for 30/32/34/36 chain rings and features built-in silencing rubber to keep it quiet on trail.
9) TRUNNION MOUNTS - Suspension is more than just a shock. The way the shock moves throughout the stroke is critical to the smoothness of the travel. With Evil’s trunnion mount, the rear shock is actuated via dual row angular contact bearings and the shock feels buttery smooth off the top.
|Wheel Size||27.5" OR MX 29 (mixed 29" x 27.5")
|Available Sizes||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Colours||Space Bot (Blue)
|Rear Shock||Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate|
|Rear Axle Standard||12 x 157mm|
|BB Standard||SRAM DUB 73mm BSA|
|Max Chainring size||36T Single Ring|
|Intended Use||Enduro and Steep Aggressive Trail Riding|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
*Rear Shock Upgrades are available for the Evil Bike. Do contact us to learn more about the various shock upgrades!
For more enquires on Evil Bike and its availability, kindly contact the friendly Unsprung team at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also drop by our HQ to chat with us and get an up-close encounter with the Evil beauties!
Our HQ location can be found here: Unsprung HQ address